Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Teaser Tuesday!

Ahhhhh I love Tuesdays! Can't explain it - been my favorite day of the week long before Teaser Tuesdays (though that now makes Tuesdays extra special for me).

We're doing another snippet from Episode Four, which is finally coming to your kindles THIS FRIDAY July 31st! YAY!


Rapturous Dawn ~ Episode Four : The Doppelganger

“You dare to speak to the King of the Wolves with such a tone?” He growled, rising to his feet.
Cinnamon lifted her chin defiantly, staring him straight in the eyes.
“I would not - but you aren’t a wolf, and certainly not the King.”
His chest bellowed a horrifying howl that sent the small hairs running down Cinnamon’s arm - and then he laughed.
“Smart girl. Your Mistress has been teaching you well.” He grinned cunningly, his blue eyes sparkling with amusement as he slowly dropped back down into his seat.
 Cinnamon clenched her jaw, “You invited me here under false pretenses. I wish to return to my ship immediately.”
He narrowed his eyes, small slivers peering at her in the dim candlelight. Cinn startled as thunder boomed overhead, echoing through the castle. The sound faded and an eerie silence stretched between them.
“When the storm passes, I will summon a carriage to take you down the mountain.” He said, “In the meantime, allow me to entertain you.”
Cinnamon wanted to refuse, but she didn’t have any other choice.
“If you’re not the King of the Werewolves, then who are you?”
He chuckled, waving his finger back and forth in front of his face, “Tsk tsk - that would be far too easy. Let’s play a game to pass the time, shall we? I’ll give you until the end of the night to figure it out.”
“And if I don’t?”
“Then you’ll never know.” He grinned.


So excited to finally get the next episode released! And on that note, I have a wee-bitty update:

The other "project" that caused me to delay Episode Four's release is still slogging along and not near finished. In order to properly utilize my time, limit my stress levels, and still get episodes out to you in a timely fashion, I've made a compromise. From Episode Four onward, releases will be every three weeks (instead of two) for the foreseeable future. If I get the other project wrapped up quickly, I'll consider pushing it back to two at some point, but for now it's the best I can do to accommodate everyone.

Now, back to writing. Got loads more fun stuff planned, so stick around!

Thanks for reading :D

No comments:

Post a Comment