Friday, July 17, 2015

It can't be Friday already...

Well, I don't have anything special planned for today, so I guess it's not a true Friday Fix, but I thought I might try a little something different and leave you with a question.
I know I probably won't get many answers until more people start reading the serial, but it's nice to get reader feedback.

So....

Who is your favorite character in the serial so far and why?
(If you're answering this question in the distant future, put down your ray-gun and keep your answers to Season One characters only please).

Next week I should have a proper cover and blurb reveal for Episode Four ready for you, as well as some tasty teasers to get you through the grueling two weeks until the next episode is released.

Hope you all have a lovely weekend and I can't wait to see your answers (I know who my favorites are but I'm not telling shhhhh.)

No comments:

Post a Comment